Kohler’s Top Ten Water Conserving Tips
1. Turn off the water while brushing your teeth or shaving.
2. Cut a minute off your shower time every day (saves more than 750 gallons of water annually).
3. Landscape with native or drought-tolerant plants.
5. Use leftover water for houseplants instead of pouring it down the drain.
6. Make sure the dishwasher is fully loaded.
7. Use the appropriate water level and load size on the washing machine.
8. Fix leaky faucets and install low-flow aerators (saves 200-300 gallons of water per MONTH).
9. Use a broom rather than a hose to clean off driveways, steps and sidewalks.
10. Water your garden during the coolest part of the day (usually morning and avoid windy days).
For more great tips visit www.Kohler.com/conservation