How do you create that “WOW” factor for your kitchen? Adding faux-wood, heated ceramic tile flooring, glass backsplash and rich cherry cabinetry added that special touch to this kitchen featured on HGTV’s “Bang For Your Buck”. Find out why we were the HGTV designer’s favorite when it came to this DC row house renovation!
Sign up to receive your FREE Getting Started Checklist and receive monthly tips and tools to help you love your home again.
- Family Fun at the Lake Anne Cardboard Boat Regatta! August 15, 2019
- Back-to-School: 5 Ways to Get Your Space Organized! August 1, 2019
- Life Under Construction: Who’s in Your Home? July 25, 2019
- Beyond Stainless Steel: What’s New in Kitchen Appliances July 12, 2019
- Tariffs: What They Mean for Your Home Remodel June 14, 2019
- Join Us at Taste of Reston & Get Your Remodeling Questions Answered! June 4, 2019
- Aging-in-Place? Why Universal Design Matters in Your Home Remodel May 22, 2019
- National Remodeling Month: What It Means for YOU! May 6, 2019