Every day seems to bring with it a different “National month/week/day of….” something or other. Some are a great way to raise awareness, such as American Heart Month in February, or just for fun, like National Talk Like a Pirate Day. (Yes, that’s a thing! In honor of Grace O’Malley, we’re thinking of trying that one out in the office this year. So, if we answer the phone “Ahoy, me hearties” on September 19th, you’ll know why!)
On a serious note, May is National Remodeling Month, so it’s a great opportunity for us to explain what it is and why it’s important for homeowners looking for home remodelers in Reston.
Your home is one of the biggest investments you’ll ever make. Remodeling is too important to leave up to someone who doesn’t know what they are doing. National Remodeling Month was created as a way to highlight the benefits and importance of hiring professional remodelers if you want the job done right.
So, without further ado, why go with a professional remodeler?
- Working with a professional remodeler may appear more expensive at the outset, but you’ll save money in the long run with a job completed right the first time
- Professional remodelers usually have their own in-house carpenters and, if it’s a full service firm like Synergy, their own in-house interior designers, too. This means the design you have in your head is more likely to become a reality. If not, they have the knowledge to tell you at the outset what is, and, even more importantly, what is not, possible
- Full service remodelers like Synergy also have in-house project managers to keep your project on track to ensure it’s completed on time, on budget
- Having an in-house team is important because it drives single point of accountability which equals less stress and frustration for you!
- No-one wants to end up way over budget on a project. Professional remodelers bring their expertise to ensure you have realistic material allowances to complete your project and partner with you from the beginning to pick everything out and order it before construction even begins
- Communication is key during a remodel. Working with a professional remodeler usually means a better level of customer service and responsiveness
- Like a safe job site? We do, too. Professional remodelers will maintain a safe and neat job site to ensure there is no damage to your home or your family members
- It’s our job to figure out permits, building codes and regulations. Not yours
- Concerned about what happens after the dust has settled? Warranties are included with most professional remodelers
If you’ve been thinking of a home remodel for a while, but just keep putting off making a phone call, now is the time to do it! As a proud member of the National Association of the Remodeling Industry (NARI) and one of the best remodelers in Reston, we’re always happy to talk to you about your remodeling needs (no pirate accents, we promise). Get in touch – a conversation costs nothing and there are no strings attached. We love what we do and are always glad to help homeowners figure out the best fit for their project.
Before we go, a quick reminder: National Dance Like a Chicken Day is coming up on May 14th. We say, mark your calendars and go for it!