The homeowners we work with at Synergy intend to enjoy their home for years to come and want a design that reflects their day-to-day life, not someone else’s vision of what a space should look like. Mina and Mark’s home is no different. They love to cook together and always dreamed of a large kitchen where Mark could work on the main dishes while Mina prepares sides and salads. With that in mind, the redesign of the Main Level of their Reston home needed something extra special and features a unique design that includes both a main kitchen and a secondary prep kitchen in the same space.
When it came to selecting cabinets for their home, Mina and Mark knew what they wanted: the same quality cabinet lines Synergy recommends and uses in our client remodels! After carefully evaluating a number of different companies, they made an in-person visit to meet the team at Adelphi Kitchens & Cabinetry to see their product and processes firsthand and to discuss options.
Why Adelphi Kitchens & Cabinetry?
Adelphi has been in the cabinetry business since 1946. As a family business started by four brothers, they now have a nationwide network of nearly 250 dealers, some of whom have been customers since the late 1950s. Although there have been changes over the years, Adelphi Kitchens & Cabinetry has remained family-owned and operated. There are a number of reasons Adelphi is a great partner for Synergy:
- Like Synergy, the team at Adelphi pride themselves on their quality products and excellent customer service
- A commitment to meeting delivery timelines. Even at the height of the pandemic, Adelphi was able to maintain their 8 to 10 week delivery timelines. Given our own laser focus on project management and keeping our client’s home remodels on-time and on-budget, we couldn’t be happier to work with a partner who is equally committed to ensuring our home remodels stay on track
- Adelphi provides a range of cabinets from traditional to contemporary styles in an endless selection of wood grains, colors, and finishes (including recycled leather veneer (RLV) and metal framed door options! Both cabinet and hood designs can also be fully custom which means LOTS of great options for our clients to choose from
- American made and right on our doorstep! Adelphi is based just a short drive away in Robesonia, Pennsylvania
- Adelphi remains on the cutting edge of new finishes and technologies but strive to continue producing kitchens and baths the old fashioned way: one cabinet at a time
- Amazing quality control and care: the same team members at the facility are the same ones who deliver cabinets to their customers.
A clean and organized facility!
Mark takes a peek behind the scenes
Contemporary Cabinets? No problem!
Transitional Cabinets? Yes, please!
What’s Planned for Mina and Mark’s Home?
Given Mina and Mark’s personal aesthetic leans more contemporary, the unique feature of having a “secondary kitchen” in their home will feature slab-fronted cabinetry which Adelphi will custom color match to the Benjamin Moore color “Venezuelan Sea”.
This 3D rendering shows the design planned for the secondary kitchen